Sunday, December 21, 2014

Yes or No to Premarital sex?

Yes or no to premarital sex? Well I believe it’s a subjective question rather than an objective one. Here I won’t fall into the trap of preaching because I believe this is a question for which correct response might be different for every individual. So instead of taking any sides or answering the question in yes or no, I would try to site the reasons for my own stand and why I would believe what I believe.
I don’t view sex as an act of the physical pleasure only. I believe it’s something that not only signifies the relation between two bodies but connects two souls. It’s a tribute to that irrevocable love which is eternal and forever. We often talk about soul mates. In the practical world the concept of soulmates sometimes sounds so absurd but I still take the liberty to believe that soulmates do exist.
One may have many soft corners, crushes or infatuations. One may have a lot many relationships as well. But there will be a moment when the heart knows perfectly that this is what is supposed to be forever. There are no dilemmas in that moment. Because the connection is of the souls and in that moment one can see the pages of future unfolding before their eyes. There is no moving on or hopping on to another from that moment. That is when true love knocks at your door and in that magical moment you commit yourself for entire life.
“Profound desire, true desire is the desire to be close to someone.” - Paulo Coelho
The aforesaid things might seem irrelevant in today’s context. But honestly I don’t care whether its relevant or realistic or not. I have got the soul of a dreamer which revels in the idea of eternal, irrevocable, magical and infallible love and I would always wait for such love to come my way because I believe God must have created the other half of my soul which sooner or later is supposed to encounter it to make it complete even if by way of marriage. Marriages are made in heaven they say! And I love to believe that idea. For god knows what’s best for my soul. And so I would love to save my virginity for that one person with whom my whole life is written, for the one who is my soulmate.
I would refrain from the idea of premarital sex because I believe if the love is true and connects the souls there is no urgency to express it by way of involving in the carnal pleasures. It can always wait and wait will only help one be completely sure about the thing which one has believed to be the feeling of love. Profoundness in love should be very foundation of relationship. And profoundness would never demand some short lived passionate moments, it would rather demand commitment of lifetime and a love that goes even beyond lifetime.

“Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not. When two bodies meet, it is just the cup overflowing. They can stay together for hours, even days. They begin the dance one day and finish it the next, or--such is the pleasure they experience--they may never finish it. No eleven minutes for them.” ― Paulo Coelho

This post is written for Indiblogger – Yes or No to Premarital sex.
Poonaam Uppal's True Love - A Mystical True Love Story on Flipkart.



1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with your points. Have expressed same opinion on my post. :-)

    ReplyDelete