Friday, October 29, 2010

encaged?



strange feelings... 
trapped in the unseen shackles ..
may be nonexistent...
and yet exist..

strange desires..
to twinkle with the stars...
fly with the birds...
blow like the cool breeze gently softly ....
and yet blow hardly....
like the veering winds d very next moment ...
flow like the water of serene lakes...
and yet flow like...
the deadly streams the very next moment ... 
to feel light.. 
light like a speck of dust...
massless... 
and yet powerful... 
freedom to break all bondages ...

strange feelings...
as if watching the world from behind the bars..
a struggle going on..
the bars seem mocking , laughing loudly...
powerful they are ......
powerful enough to encage and enslave
to take away the free spirit....

hard to follow these thoughts ..
 like my own brain deceiving me.... 
thoughts playing hide and seek.... 
and then everything vanishes...
or may be conceal demselves ....
in kind of layers of mind which are impenetrable ...
and in a moment they deny their existence .

P.S : please don't conclude that i am a psycho after reading this..may be am a little weird. But is it necessary that mind should work in conventional manner only. Do u think the above thoughts reflect insanity?

6 comments:

  1. I've got my back against the wall
    But I can still hear the blue sky call
    The chains that hold me back inside
    Are the prisons of my mind,
    Free, come set me free, down on my knees
    Inside this shell there's a prison cell!


    I ain't concluding that you are a psycho. But then you are first telling us not to conclude and then asking us whether you are or not.
    You might just be confused...stay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megha, I really loved the way you have portrayed the minds mystery, honestly it is totally fine to be that way - dwindling between to halves is just fine. You want things soft sober and strong at the same time, happens! Nothing to judge about yourself in that case I agree with what Anshul says, Stay!

    P.S. these are wonderfully chaotic yet simple minds thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entrapped.
    Emotions.
    Effervescent.
    Elation.

    I take pride in insanity. :P
    Maybe, you should too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @palak : thanks palak :)
    @sayak: hm may be i should take pride in insanity!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megha,

    Mind turmoil of someone wanting to do something out of ordinary brought out so well. Mind you, every genius in the past was called mad person in his or her days.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because I know there's something more,
    But for now I'll be away behind closed doors,
    locked in my mind till I find something more.
    Till then I escape of and from this reality ..

    The above lines are from one of my post, guess could relate much here. I am no one to judge you, but if you think these thoughts are from an insane's mind, what's wrong with it; after all these are your thoughts. Takes a lot to be so expressive :)

    ReplyDelete